Summer Pleasure Ride
Sunday 28th June 2020
At: Hill Farm, Hethel, Norwich. Norfolk NR14 8FT
The entrance for the ride will be on the Wymondham Road, Hethel. NR14 8FT (which will be signposted)
The route is around our off-road grass tracks & optional cross country jumps ranging from 30cm-70cm.
You can choose either to ride the 3 mile, 5 mile or go round twice for 10 mile route.
Entry Fee: £18 per Adult & £15 for under 16’s (which includes First Aid Fee)
Entries close Wednesday 24th June 2020.
More information available from Marion on 07947157655 or email@example.com
- First Aider in attendance
- Rosettes for all competitors
- Photographer in attendance
- Children under 14 by must be accompanied by an adult either mounted or dismounted
SOCIAL DISTANCING PROCEDURES
- PLEASE NOTE No toilet facilities - please use your own horse transport!!
- Please arrive no more than 30 minutes before your allocated start time
- Riders to ride alone or in a group of up to 6 riders as per current guidance from the government.
- Everyone to observe social distancing regulations at all times
- At least one rider must carry a mobile phone and to call 07947157655 if any problems
- Allocated Parking on Large Grass Field to observe social distancing regulations
- ALL PRE-ENTRIES ONLY & MUST BE PAID PRIOR TO THE DAY VIA BANK TRANSFER OR CHEQUE
- NO ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED ON THE DAY
- IF RIDING IN A GROUP PLEASE SEND ONE FORM IN TO ENSURE YOU ALL GET THE SAME START TIME PLEASE
- PLEASE EMAIL YOUR ENTRY FORM TO firstname.lastname@example.org and you will then be allocated a start time. Please telephone / post your entry if you have no access to email.
- You may request an approximate time slot when entering and I will do my best to accommodate, obviously more precise time slots will be allocated on a first come first served.
- All entry forms MUST BE SIGNED - typed name is acceptable if sending in via email
- You will receive an email confirming your entry and start time or can confirm by phone if no email access
- Entries will close on Wednesday 24th June 2020
- Refunds will be given less £5 admin fee if notified by Friday 26th June.
£18 per Adult & £15 for under 16’s. Please note these both include a First Aid Fee & Rosette.
By cheque - payable to Marion Gray & Post to Hill Farm, Cranes Road, Hethel. Norwich NR14 8ET
Online – to Marion Gray Account 14754060 Sort Code 30-99-97 Reference YOUR NAME
Email entry form to email@example.com
All entry forms must be signed & a typed name is acceptable.