Off Road Riding
*****Off Road Riding Available*****
Come & enjoy acres of lovely off road riding around the farm at Hill Farm, Hethel.
The farm is situated on the outskirts of the small village of Hethel near Wymondham which is just five miles South of Norwich with easy access from the main A11.
The following options are available:
· One-Off Visit - £10 per horse
· Monthly Subscription - £15 per person which includes unlimited use for the calendar month ahead
· Annual Subscription - £100 per person which includes unlimited use for the next 12 months
Use of Grass 40 x 20 Arena
A small number of Cross Country Jumps *Coming Soon*
Extension of tracks from Harvest 2014
Picnic Bench & Tie posts if you fancy stopping en route for a picnic
Pre booked refreshments available:
· Enjoy a breakfast ride with bacon rolls
· Picnics available for a lunchtime ride
· Afternoon tea available for an afternoon ride
· Or enjoy a ride on your birthday with a birthday tea
If you would like refreshments please book in advance – Many Thanks
All riders will be issued with a tabard and a map of the tracks.
Tracks open Early Morning until dusk.
More details or to book in or join please contact Marion Gray
on 07947157655 or firstname.lastname@example.org